Recent Work and Impact
We draw from decades of experience in organizational, leadership and behaviour change to create solutions that engage people and lead to sustained results.
Some current and recent work examples include:
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
LEARNING STRATEGY DESIGN AND DELIVERY
Designed and delivered an organization-wide learning strategy to support operations restructuring and culture change for a large not-for-profit housing organization. Conducted needs analysis, worked with leadership and labour partner representatives, designed program structure and content. Developed learning materials and group coaching methodology that supported skills development and team building. Program was delivered to approximately 1000 front line staff who participated in operations service teams. As part of this initiative teams identified and completed projects that supported improved service to clients. We were also asked to update and deliver a leadership development program for leaders who had recently joined the organization.
- Worked with a university senior leadership group after returning from remote work to strengthen team relationships, strategic alignment and leadership effectiveness. Several people were new to the team, having joined during COVID. Planned and facilitating a series of workshops that improved communication, coaching, and collaboration.
- Work regularly with teams at all levels of a major Canadian financial institution to support team, communication and collaboration effectiveness. These team-building sessions help teams leverage the value of cognitive diversity. Participants learn about their own and others’ styles of thinking and working using the power of Emergenetics. We explore team strengths and plan ways to address potential team vulnerabilities. Have delivered tailored sessions to dozens of teams (more than 300 participants) who report improved self-awareness, productivity, communication and collaboration as key outcomes.
- Have supported team coaching using assessment, feedback and planning processes at a range of organizations. Use a standardized team assessment process (Team Diagnostic) to help teams explore and discuss current strengths and weaknesses at a team level. Provide team coaching to create and implement action plans for improved and sustainable results. Team leaders report improved focus, productivity, communication, team culture, and collaboration.
- Deliver leadership workshop series for new leaders at a major Canadian manufacturing company. The series is offered multiple times per year. Have delivered this program both in person and virtually for more than 15 cohorts of approximately 20 people each. The program includes selection and implementation of application projects where each participant is required to lead an improvement initiative that delivers business results. Leader participants come from a range of functions and are primarily based in North America.
- Designed curriculum for a multi-session leadership development certificate for community mental health leaders. Led and conducted needs analysis, supported workshop design approach in collaboration with a team of subject matter experts and facilitators, and created a micro-credential in collaboration with an academic institution. Program was launched in September 2022 with participants from across Ontario and beyond. Continue to facilitate one of the program modules and assess micro-credential project submissions.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
Support multiple client organizations in a range of sectors (health care, manufacturing, financial services, not for profit, marketing, municipal and provincial government, education, mining, IT services, growing startups, major retail and more) with workshop deliveries that help people build essential skills for collaborative influence, leading people during change, resilience, empathy, communication, coaching, and more.
Have planned and implemented in person and virtual processes that support senior teams with strategic planning and organizational change. Well versed in a range of methodologies that can be adapted based on client needs. Have completed this type of project multiple times with clients in health care services, associations, and not for profit organizations.